Boston Mycological Club
Before You Go
- Directions are given from major highways; there may be a more convenient route for you. There could be misprints or landmark changes. Check a map for unfamiliar locations.
- Dog walking is banned or controlled in many areas. Please check with the walk organizer before you bring your dog.
- Bring lunch, a basket, a knife or digging tool, and wax paper or paper bags for collecting.
- Take precautions against Lyme disease: wear white clothes, a hat, long sleeves, and pants tucked into boots. Use insect repellent.
- If you bring children to the walks, please supervise their collecting.
- Site directions are usually left at the meeting place for latecomers.
- It is possible to get lost at some sites. Study the site map and walk with others. Neither the BMC nor the walk host can assume responsibility for loss, injury, or damage to persons or property.